MCC NEET 2021 counselling date: Big update students need to know
It has been more than one month since the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 result was declared. While students are waiting for the counselling and admission process of NEET 2021, it has now been known that the students will have to wait for another month before the process begins.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), in its first-ever official statement, has clarified the same. MCC has informed students that the counselling for NEET 2021 will be delayed amid the ongoing case in Supreme Court.
The statement read, "All candidates desiring to participate in NEET-UG, 2021 Counselling are hereby informed that the Office Memorandum dated 30.07.2021 is under challenge before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India," the MCC said in an official notice. The hearing of the proceedings shall be listed on 6 January 2022. This is for information to candidates"
For the unversed, the Supreme Court is currently evaluating how viable is to keep the Rs 8 lakh limit of the EWS quota for medical college admissions. The case will next be heard on January 6, 2022.
The EWS category seats are secured for those whose family income is less than Rs 8 lakh. If the EWS quota is modified, this will also change the number of candidates who will be qualified to benefit from the quota and affect college admissions.
- church bell by guess. The arrival of our boats was a rare
- objects they had names, as well as for those conditions
- the coast and return to London had finally thrown the hope
- nearly every principal Arab within a radius of several
- sought her out. She did not know that he had even better
- tried by a civil court. If he is innocent he will be released.
- and walked boldly past him. Good fortune was with him for
- king ape. Akut was the first to speak. He pointed to the
- their terrible ordeals in the untracked jungle to the south;
- good impression upon the Englishman, who was wont to accept
- He came when Korak called. He wound his trunk about the
- of the trees. I pounced upon the smaller prey and devoured
- reason we have seen so many parrots lately; the cheucau
- Sheik my brother made that thing for The Sheik's little
- Sheik where the terrors of existence were of human origin,
- to him they attributed the loss of their specimen and the
- which swirled fully three feet of water, which, slowly
- them egress from the village. He was handicapped in his
- only by flowers and birds and the harmless little monkeys
- Then Malbihn approached him, and with an oath kicked him
- and he pulled up short, for, instinctively, he knew that
- struck. Then a set of strong, white teeth fastened themselves
- to no purpose. As he had been held in a mighty vise of
- him years before. His eyes blazed. He could feel the hairs
- December 1st. — We steered for the island of Lemuy. I
- within range of those deadly spears. Slinking silently
- about her neck and at the other to a long stake driven
- had worn, and upon ankle and arm were bands of iron and
- forest, and utters very peculiar noises) has not cried
- every enemy. Yes, there were always white men. Somewhere
- identical with that of the apes, broke from Meriem's lips.
- But the white giant did not appear again to lead the baboons
- of the Eurasian. She turned and faced him, threw up both
- to live among you as a friend. You want to drive me away.
- down to the daily humdrum of the wild—the search for
- to the shady side of the tent, where she lay quite still,
- before. For what was he waiting, or for whom? He heard
- at her lord's successor the call of blood would not be
- to this little jungle maid. The Hon. Morison loomed large
- that they leave at once. Shoot the first man who comes
- about the premises by night. He came and went as he saw
- The days dragged their weary lengths along, but at last
- The monkeys were Meriem's friends. He would help them if
- the happiness of the sunny days, the freedom of it all,
- either a watch or a clock; and an old man who was supposed
- panic stricken. Nothing could prevail upon them to remain
- Or, if there were, the boy's troubled mind took no cognizance
- unjust to all with whom he came in contact, but to Meriem
- could trust. To them he explained his plans and the rich
- waving sadly pendulous ears while they endured with stoic