FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Last day SOON to apply for 233 posts at fssai.gov.in
The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) to conclude the recruitment process in two days for various posts such as food analysts, technical officers, Hindi translators, central food safety officers (CFSO), assistants, personal assistants, and IT assistants. The last date to apply is November 7, 2021.
FSSAI recruitment drive will fill 233 posts in the organisation through this recruitment drive. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of FSSAI- fssai.gov.in.
The applications were invited on October 8, 2021.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Total number of posts vacant- 233
Food Analyst: 4
Technical Officer: 125
Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO): 37
Assistant Manager (IT): 4
Assistant Manager: 4
Hindi Translator: 1
Personal Assistant: 19
IT Assistant: 3
A written test followed by an interview/skill test, if needed, will be the basis of selection. The written exam will be conducted in computer-based tests mode.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility details
The candidates must note that the eligibility details and educational qualifications for each job vacancy in FSSAI are different. For the detailed eligibility criteria, the interested candidate can read the details FSSAI job notification on the website.
Click here for FSSAI Recruitment 2021 notification
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: How to apply
Candidates can apply for the desired posts by filling out the online application form present on the official website of FSSAI, fssai.gov.in. As per the official notification, the hard copy of the application form, along with the required documents, must reach through proper channel to Assistant Director (Recruitment), FSSAI, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi by 18 November 2021 failing which the online application will not be considered.
FSSAI Recruitment 2021: Selection process
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of a written test or personal interview, depending on the post. Candidates must note that the written examination will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
In case the candidate is applying for multiple posts in FSSAI, they would be required to indicate their priority for joining the posts in case if they get selected for more than one post.
- their terrible ordeals in the untracked jungle to the south;
- WE have now seen the Edison lighting system given a complete,
- of 350 revolutions per minute, considerable vertical vibration
- It is no wonder that such impatience, such an enthusiasm,
- damp freshness in the air of the passage, and a sort of
- Part of the rush and feverish haste was due to the approach
- speaking, customers found that their bills compared fairly
- with more current, as many additional customers had been
- a short time we were surrounded by a large group of the
- happened: The deep interest, financial and moral, and
- through this thin layer of moist earth. When a horse went
- before we started up. I said we were sent over to get going,
- but he had not been as idle as he appeared to have been.
- we erect a station at the falls, it is a great economy
- for uncertainty which would create a feeling of public
- manager, aiming to give good service, would naturally see
- possessed for him. So it came that his was a familiar figure
- of population; the art thus growing from within, and using
- me that as a marine engine started before the ship left
- other inventors were also giving the subject their thought,
- He divided his small following into two parties, entrusting
- determine how much tree-trimming would be necessary. When
- the company has several on its circuits: Until October,
- of the incandescent electric light as against other illuminants.
- big farm, evidently finding in the society of this rougher
- was practically eliminated, and after that the governors
- chemically pure zinc are dipped in a solution of zinc sulphate.
- were ruined, excepting No. 9, which is still a venerated
- and gunpowder. The latter article was required for a very
- were various ingenious details and refinements to secure
- first three Jumbos placed in the station were the very
- yield between an acre of territory in Edison's first New
- that belief he had made no effort to find her after his
- free in thought as the winds that sweep them, he is idiosyncratically
- to the negative plate, the latter increases in weight by
- was a man of finical fussiness in attention to detail,
- and the land was wooded down to the water’s edge. In
- again in operation in a few days. The uninjured Jumbo,
- after the tests were ended left the Navy and entered Edison's
- the cells once a month to the meter-room of the central-station
- An instant he hesitated. Through the corridor ahead of
- was erected. This was done by two structural experts; and
- bills for lighting amounting to over $9000 were collected.
- in use to this day. What puzzled the old politician was
- unlocked the door at the foot of the steps. He turned,
- of steam-engineering, and for improvements in engine construction,
- driven by a Porter-Allen engine, and the other by an Armington
- vibrations of the engine could have any sensible effect
- He strove to peer about him, but the feeble ray of the
- preventives. He had several cots placed in the adjoining