MCC NEET 2021 counselling date: Big update students need to know
It has been more than one month since the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 result was declared. While students are waiting for the counselling and admission process of NEET 2021, it has now been known that the students will have to wait for another month before the process begins.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), in its first-ever official statement, has clarified the same. MCC has informed students that the counselling for NEET 2021 will be delayed amid the ongoing case in Supreme Court.
The statement read, "All candidates desiring to participate in NEET-UG, 2021 Counselling are hereby informed that the Office Memorandum dated 30.07.2021 is under challenge before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India," the MCC said in an official notice. The hearing of the proceedings shall be listed on 6 January 2022. This is for information to candidates"
For the unversed, the Supreme Court is currently evaluating how viable is to keep the Rs 8 lakh limit of the EWS quota for medical college admissions. The case will next be heard on January 6, 2022.
The EWS category seats are secured for those whose family income is less than Rs 8 lakh. If the EWS quota is modified, this will also change the number of candidates who will be qualified to benefit from the quota and affect college admissions.
- reward that they would win from him if they carried his
- offices in their local counties to renew them. After the
- who had devoted decades of dedicated service to Arkansas
- hundred angry and armed Arkansans was composed of state
- the moving ray. Inhaling sibilantly, Max leaped after her.
- told me the army had been ordered to keep the Cubans from
- and Sheriff Bill Cauthrons deputies. I had given Causey
- sailed to Florida, seeking asylum and creating a massive
- very slowly northward along the trail that connects with
- leaders, Don and Betty Fuller, where I was gratified and
- Liza thought I looked too young to be governor in part
- with Hillarys ice, the troopers got us to the hospital
- which swirled fully three feet of water, which, slowly
- 20, there were nearly twenty thousand Cubans at Fort Chaffee.
- I had some good friends working for Kennedy who wanted
- cadre of alienated nonvoters. It was a good speech that
- first time that he had been surprised there he apologized
- Arkansas Industrial Development Commission to the Department
- have to give birth by cesarean section because the baby
- alcohol from the state gas tax. We provided energy audits
- The other he ordered straight westward with orders to halt
- folks who were still supporters, and it did. After the
- Finally, I got involved in welfare reform for the first
- I researched and wrote myself for the Senate Judiciary
- possessed for him. So it came that his was a familiar figure
- and quality in Arkansas rural areas. Dr. Young and Orson
- whod lost their homes, businesses, and farm crops. We had
- twenty-five bills directly benefiting the elderly were
- or that other infinitely more beautiful flower who wandered
- price of fuel purchases. I agreed with labor on the merits,
- formula didnt take adequate account of differences in property
- create a commission to study it, because so many small
- than the manners of these people. They generally began
- me in politics. I was the first Arkansas governor in a
- was told he couldnt keep them at the fort against their
- had done to help Arkansans. I was still upset about his
- In the afternoon we paid our respects to the governor —
- told me that the Justice Department was sending the Pentagon
- of Pennsylvania and Wisconsin cared about their people
- politics, though I still made some powerful enemies. I
- all the inhabitants came down to the beach to see us pitch
- legal opinion to the Pentagon, or someone in the Pentagon
- to eliminate custody problems for families moving in and
- hard and had good ideas; through inexperience, I had put
- and he pulled up short, for, instinctively, he knew that
- care how it was raised. In the end, the legislature approved
- House and the signing of the Welfare Reform bill of 1996.
- work. Thats hard to do. I was determined to broaden the
- and go into permanent camp just beyond the great river
- 60 percent of the people thought Id done a good job at