Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 on August 31: Know tithi, puja muhurat, mantras
Ganesh Chaturthi, the festival dedicated to Lord Ganesha, is one of the biggest festivals celebrated in India. This year, it will be celebrated on August 31. It is also known as Vinayak Chaturthi. It is an 11-day long festival and it is believed that on these days Lord Ganesha graces the Earth and brings happiness, wisdom, and prosperity to his devotees.
Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated to mark the birthday of Lord Ganesha. Devotees celebrate this day by observing a fast on the Chaturthi date of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 Tithi
Chaturthi Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month will begin at 03:33 pm on Tuesday, August 30, and will end at 03:22 pm on Wednesday, August 31. Ganesh Chaturthi’s fast will be observed on August 31 as per Udaya Tithi.
READ | Sonali Phogat dies at 42: Why heart attacks are rising among young Indians?
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 Puja Muhurat
On August 31, Lord Ganesha can be worshipped between 11:05 am to 01:38 pm. On this day, Ravi’s Yoga, favourable to carrying out auspicious work, is from 05:58 am to 12:12 am.
"Om Gam Ganpataye Namah”
Meaning: It means bowing down to the Almighty Ganpati with all our existence and accepting all his great qualities in our self-being.
READ | When is Hartalika Teej 2022? Know date, tithi, puja vidhi
"Om Vignanaashnay Namah"
Meaning: Ganpati is also worshipped to remove obstacles from one’s life. Here vigna means obstacles and nashnay means One who removes obstacles.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: Ganpati’s establishment and immersion
Ganpati's 'sthapna' will be done on August 31 between 11:05 pm to 01:38 pm. The immersion of Ganpati Bappa's idol will take place on the day of Ganesh Chaturdashi, which is on Friday, September 9.
- to sleep, rose and wandered out into the garden. The Hon.
- it might compete with Apple products. “I look forward
- want to buy the distribution rights to his product, he
- Campbell admitted that, although he later became a great
- numbers. I never saw anything more obliging and humble
- to seek investors so that they could buy the division themselves.
- Joanna Hoffman pointed out when discussing Jobs’s infatuation
- ideas is “what friendly companies and friends do for
- lamp was incapable of penetrating the fog. He groped with
- telling a story, an important but difficult concept to
- it looked as though the company would hit a financial wall.
- Avie Tevanian was sitting at the winery restaurant waiting
- could trust. To them he explained his plans and the rich
- with him (and sometimes win), and even make fun of him.
- on the horizon. Not surprisingly, the venture capitalists
- costs under control. “Even in the early budgeting process,
- To his host he explained that he was moving his safari
- in some of the details of how she and Paul Jobs had come
- of taste and design, this self-restraint was a testament
- between two parents who were vegetarians with a spiritual
- to peer through the fog ahead, he turned and descended
- NeXT machine was not like that. “In the grand scope of
- and they made her feel like an interloper. She would occasionally
- and let something else course through us. I wanted us to
- in water. He just managed to get in under the sluice gate
- in Palo Alto. It was built in the 1930s by a local designer
- Joanne was somewhat quirky in the way she imparted to Mona
- distortion field, and as a result he decided not to create
- On went the Eurasian, up to her waist in the flood, with
- did the Mac together,” Jobs said. “How did that work
- was clearly Jobs’s show; he, not Lasseter, took the stage
- to a bigger space in Redwood City in 1989. Even though
- He paused for a moment, hoping to be able to lower the
- he blew off a suggestion from one engineer that they be
- it, a rival company. “He was angry at Apple,” said
- asked her out, and this time she told her boyfriend that
- and ran like a hare, her yellow silk dress gleaming in
- her father’s signature on the application because he
- her. “I didn’t want to be a father, so I wasn’t,”
- there were no high hedges or long drives shielding them
- He strove to peer about him, but the feeble ray of the
- and relentless—displayed the side of Steve Jobs that
- it accurately describes many unflattering aspects of his
- appreciative. He decided that he wanted Tevanian to marry
- Was it, though, the ever beautiful blossoms of hollyhocks
- someone who seemed incapable of caring was a particular
- on a bridge over the Seine one evening, they bandied about
- and I’m not trying to be a model anyway.” He didn’t
- rising, was gradually flooding the cave of the dragon.
- Homer’s mother after his wife.) Jobs insisted that they