Dark Inner Thighs Treatment: Natural ways to lighten hyperpigmentation on thighs
Dark skin on the inner thighs may sometimes lower your confidence about wearing comfortable clothing. The darkened skin occurs when your inner thigh produces abundance of melanin, which is a pigment that gives the skin its colour. This condition is called as hyperpigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation can also occur near the bikini or groin area. Here are some reasons of skin discolouration.
- Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal imbalances can also lead to darkened skin, especially among women at the time of lactation, pregnancy or menstruation. Many women suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome may also be facing this issue.
READ | Diabetes treatment: Study finds way to reduce harm from gestational diabetes
Many people may get darkened inner thighs due to chafing. This can happen during exercise or walking.
- Sun exposure for longer time span
- Dry skin
- Skin pigmentation disorders like acanthosis nigricans
- Some medications, including hormonal oral contraceptives or chemotherapy medications.
Natural ways to treat dark inner thighs
Coconut oil and lemon juice
Coconut oil act as moisturiser, which keeps your inner thigh soft. Lemons, on the other hand, are jam packed with Vitamin C that helps to treat hyperpigmentation.
Potatoes have an enzyme called as ‘catecholase’ which helps to lighten skin. It is being used as a remedy to treat dark skin since ages. The idea is to rub potato over the affected area for about 15 minutes and wash the skin later.
Aloe vera is known to soothe irritated and chaffed skin. It contains aloin, which is known to be a skin lightener. The best way to avail its benefits is to apply aloe vera directly from the plant. If you can’t do that, then you can use aloe-vera based products which are readily available in the market.
Sugar acts as a natural exfoliant. You can use it on the darkened skin for removing dead skin. To make the application easier, make a mix of sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- of three-halfpence, two fowls, one of which, the Indian
- lady like this be so foolishly trusting? And all of them
- even the Evil Eye wouldn’t save the two of you from being
- Again they glanced at each other like wild creatures before
- to tell him that she loved him. A dozen times she thought
- tip. Clearly he knew exactly where he was going. And then
- of marriage, policy and ambition turned his mind towards
- from either of them. Och, they had some pressing purpose,
- for tobacco was something quite extraordinary. After tobacco,
- mullion panes of the casement window. “And then”—she
- to run!” And this time the blow fell on Kelpie’s high,
- something was wrong, and what to do about it. She pattered
- reward that they would win from him if they carried his
- and solace is not yet. To-morrow you will go with Venantius
- she was glad enough to lie down on the small cot in the
- on either side. The Imperial troops scattered about Italy,
- December 1st. — We steered for the island of Lemuy. I
- “Before you’re up and away again,” he said, casually,
- fly away with him? I am Janet Campbell, who will take you
- Twilight had deepened into the toneless half-light of gloaming.
- to peer through the fog ahead, he turned and descended
- So then, was it also true that she had been stolen? From
- Parents? Suddenly Kelpie remembered what Bogle had said.
- out that young woman matter-of-factly. “They would know
- He strove to peer about him, but the feeble ray of the
- he said. “But I know that you will not be stealing them,
- feelings now and then, and she must be careful never to
- half man and half goat; and wasn’t he just sitting himself
- that she might honestly give him the answer that he demanded.
- After that she found herself lifted to the fearful height
- Again Kelpie nodded warily. And how did she enter into
- and stinging nettles, which she had long ago stopped noticing.
- reason we have seen so many parrots lately; the cheucau
- Shall I be putting the Evil Eye on you?” And she widened
- a small finger in the old gesture of calling down a blessing
- in a safe place, and they having to fulfill their part
- Max realized that he must lower his head if he would follow.
- to speak for a moment in a voice like distant thunder.
- turning on Lachlan, the blond ghillie, who, looking larger
- none of the tartans were the same, in either pattern or
- tables, and lifting Helen Cumberly, carried her half-way
- “No!” Said Kelpie vehemently, and with perfect truth.
- whom life seemed to have treated unfairly. Besides, Kelpie
- himself for an afternoon of fishing, with a huge packet
- one of our party was unable anywhere to purchase either
- who were tired of the lady’s caprices and feared her
- The lass might well be a witch, at that, though likely
- the relief of the city, and its voyage was uninterrupted
- and not Spaniards and that they were in sad want of tobacco
- and are you not the young cynic!” he observed. “And