NEET 2021 entrance exam result latest updates:As lakhs of medical aspirants across India are easgerly awaiting for the release of NEET 2021 entrance exam result, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is yet to make any official announcement regarding the NEET 2021 entrance exam result result date and time.
Sources said that it is highly unlikely that NTA would release NEET 2021 entrance exam result on Sunday (October 31). It is learnt that the declaration of NEET 2021 entrance exam result might get delayed by few more days due to some unavoidable reasons. It may be recalled that NEET 2021 entrance exam result was held in offline mode across the country on on September 12, 2021. NEET aspirants must visit official websites, neet.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in to get more updated information about NEET 2021 entrance exam result.
On October 28, the NTA was allowed by the Supreme Court to release NEET 2021 entrance exam result. After the SC's nod, it was expected that the NEET 2021 entrance exam result would soon be released by the NTA.
The second phase registration for NEET 2021 entrance exam result was completed by NTA on October 26. The NTA had allowed the students to fill in the second set of information during this phase before the release of NEET 2021 entrance exam result. The NTA had released the provisional answer key, response sheets and question paper of NEET 2021 entrance exam on October 15, 2021.
NTA has prepared NEET 2021 entrance exam result as per the criteria fixed by the National Medical Commission, Directorate General of Health Services, Central Council of Indian Medicine and Central Council of Homeopathy.
It is expected that NTA would also release the final answer key of NEET 2021 entrance exam also with NEET entrance result. NTA is also expected to release the merit list or all India rank (AIR) as per qualifying criteria and other criteria.
- with stating that they were poor natives of the place,
- father and I ever can repay you I do not know—do you?
- the river which leads to Gunung Tebor, and Barunda's uncle
- her a severe shock, and before him a great sorrow when
- out to be lignite of little value, in the sandstone (probably
- physical deformity, but the moral depravity that must be
- fate which awaited her in the person of the bestial Malay
- Will you give us each a bracelet of brass as well as the
- gangway above which lowered a green and rotting wooden
- Failing in his attempt to undermine the loyalty of the
- she was seized roughly from either side, a heavy hand was
- she must face an unknown doom, while should the natives
- church bell by guess. The arrival of our boats was a rare
- Both Number Twelve and Number Three had assured him that
- of a new assailant, she was horrified to see the grotesque
- lurked in the black and uncanny depths of the dismal forest,
- nearly pure Indian inhabitants. They were much surprised
- hideous and grisly head swinging high in the hand of a
- he would say being that eventually they must come to the
- before her shelter, delirious with fever. At the sight
- He divided his small following into two parties, entrusting
- Already he had saved Professor Maxon's life, so the obligation,
- At his feet lay an accumulation of broken rock from the
- sole support against the awful odds he must face before
- said that his boys were resting and gaining strength after
- times he had saved Virginia. He would be very kind and
- and deeper into the dark mazes of the entangled vegetation.
- until the rajah threatened to wipe out his entire tribe
- barter. Money was scarcely worth anything, but their eagerness
- of a large prahu which was beached close to where he had
- who carried her. In the darkness of the night she had not
- he bore far to the northeast of the place, and missed entirely
- numbers. I never saw anything more obliging and humble
- I mean that all have been killed searching for you, and
- if he wronged them he contemplated a still more terrible
- that crossed their path, until at last came noon, and yet
- had come across his northerly camp and he feared that they
- I knew that you could, she said, simply, but how my
- might be laid to the door of the doctor, there could be
- the fearful heat of the tropics until, almost exhausted,
- at our arrival, and said one to the other, “This is the
- Bulan rigged a rude shelter for her, making her lie down
- If you will take me to Barunda's uncle before Muda Saffir
- be ere the creature beneath her would add his share to
- damp freshness in the air of the passage, and a sort of
- their heads as they resumed their feeding and forgot the
- would give him, the hope of serving her was ever the first
- girl read part of the truth in his heavy eyes and worn
- steps were ahead of him, and then a long brick tunnel in
- Suppose we should be unable to find our way to the long-house?